Thursday, July 07, 2005

Um, hello? Isn't this supposed to be a CROCHET blog?

Ok, ok, I haven't crocheted at all this week (busy!) but I did manage to squeeze in a few projects over the holiday weekend that I haven't shown you yet.

First is a Ribbon Hat for my friend Paula. This one is done in Cascade Alma with a Patons Divine band. It came out smaller than Kelly's, but still fits.

Next is an I-Pod pocket for my friend Linda. This is done in Cascade Prisma. I didn't really have any buttons (note to self: buy buttons!), but found a wood button rejected from a pillow I made. I then made a button for the loop on the back.

Finally, I made a halter for Sophie. I had been thinking about making one and had seen a bunch at Crochetville but did not have a pattern so I made one up. It's a combination of a bikini I made for Julie Ann and the bra top from Interweave Knits that I made for Danica. This one is made with Lion Brand Cotton Ease and worked up very quickly. It ties around the neck and has 4 pearl buttons in the back which you will not see because I couldn't get my model to work properly. She's fired now, btw.

There - do I get to keep my "Crochet Blogs" membership now?

4 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

You can keep your membership now...

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Love the halter top! Your Diva is adorable!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger sara said...

LOL! Those diva models. I've got one, too. :-)

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home