Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Daring Danica


This is a halter I made over the weekend for my friend, Danica. It's the
"Brave New Bra Top" by Margaret Hubert from the Interweave Knits 2004 Crochet edition.

I used 3 balls of Lily's Sugar'n Cream in cornflower blue. As you can see, 2 of the three balls were a different lot. I HATE that! Luckily, it doesn't show up as much in natural light (see below).

I've never used the Sugar'n Cream before. I think sometimes I'm a little yarn snobby. I really liked it, though. Snob no more! The buttons cost more than the yarn! LOL.

I think if I starched it Danica could be Wonder Woman!

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Hey, I love Sugar n' Cream yarn! I'm cheap that way though...LOL. Yep, if you starched this number it would resemble a torpedo bra from the 50's!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger none said...

Looks good. Maybe when you wash it the colors will even out a bit.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger emy said...

Bravo! Love that top's look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home