Sunday, May 15, 2005

Yummy yarn, boring color


yummy yarn, boring color
Originally uploaded by csabers.
Ok, so the testing's secret, but I guess the yarn doesn't have to be! This is the yarn I've purchased for the project I'm testing - it's absolutely fabulous!

There are two skeins of Knit One Crochet Too's 2nd Time Cotton in Irish linen. The yarn is 8-ply and, as the name implies, made from recycled fibers orignating from the textile industry.

The ribbon yarn is Cascade Yarns Prisma, which is 72% Tactel and 28% nylon.

The neutral colors are per request of my dear mother, who will get the end result as a birthday present.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger emy said...

Linen yarns...lovely & yummy!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Yes, 2nd Time Cotton looks lovely and yummy. The neutral color I think is very fashionable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home