Thursday, May 05, 2005

I made buttons!

My blog is now two weeks old. In that time I have been an HTML freak, learned the word "avatar" and how to make them, added buttons, links and images and basically spent my all of my free time (like I've got copius amounts!) playing on the PC. Well, it was getting dusty from lack of use anyway!


The one thing I haven't quite managed yet is making my own buttons. I have PhotoShop and Illustrator but no clue how to use them. Well, I managed to eek out a couple of buttons for our Crochet Me Pike Place Market Bag Crochet-Along, which is basically just a group of us working on the same bag. Here are my buttons - feel free to grab one and join us:


4 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Julie said...

so, my html mentor, can I put CAL buttons on my LJ blog?

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

LOL, LOL, LOL! I'M an HTML mentor? Egads! Of course you can - that's why I made them! I'll email you directions.

(still so happy (shhh))!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

Thank you, Julie (yarngirl)!

It's so funny that I have only TWO online friends and they're BOTH named Julie! LOL!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger sara said...

I love the buttons! I wish I was a speed crocheter 'cause I'm going to visit my sister in Seattle on the 22nd of May and it would be neat to have the bag to go with the market. Oh well, maybe next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home