Saturday, April 30, 2005

Pink Pom-Pom Po


Pink Pom-Pom Po
Originally uploaded by csabersEric & Po.
Remember that gawd-awful pink yarn from this week's WIP? I finally found something to do with it! Eric and Will spent the night last night with their myriad of stuffed animals. Sophie helped out by adding Teletubbie "Po" to Eric's collection. Eric asked me if I'd make him a hat because her/(his??) head was cold. I gladly consented and whipped up this lovely little custom number with special ear flaps and everything. I just have 2 8/9 skeins left! LOL.

There's something a little disturbing about these little projects. It's like crossing some kind of crazy crochet line or something - not unlike when I made Vanessa. Stop be before I go here, ok?

Next is a sweater for "Bun" (as in bunny) but don't tell!

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

put a rubberband around your wrist and whenever you begin a project with the words "toilet" and "cover" snap yourself back! he he heee!!!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

EXACTLY!! Thanks for visiting, Ewe Devil, you! I always love seeing your cute little sheep on the boards. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home