Friday, May 13, 2005

Where have I been?

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post! I guess I don't call this "My Happy Vida Loca" for naught!

Well, it really has been crazy for me in all areas of my life this past week. It's a busy time for me at work, I am doing some important (at least to me!) testing that I'm trying to find the "right" yarn for, my PC at home isn't working and I haven't had time to fix it, and...oh yeah! Sophie turned 6!

So, since the testing is secret, work is boring , and I'll fix my PC, let's talk about Sophie. Yesterday was her 6th birthday. I made cupcake school of fish for her to take to school. Can you guess which one is Sophie's? If you said the shimmery one with the pink crown you are correct! :)

In the evening we had a party in the park with big brother Adler and 11 of her closest friends and ate pizza, watched a magic show and ate cake. Of course there were presents, too! Click on any of the photos to see a larger size. I have oodles and oodles more if you'd like to see.

My favorite photo from the party is the one below. No, really, I'm not a sadist, it's just that the photo really captures everything that's happening at that moment. Here we see Eric and others who have just blown out the candles on Soph's cake - without her getting to blow one! Don't cry too hard for Sophie. This was a VERY brief moment in time and she was quickly able to blow out a couple of relit candles!
I didn't get to blow out any candles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home