Friday, June 24, 2005

Ready...Set...VOTE!

Are you a Democrat? Republican? It doesn't matter! Please vote for me in the Stitch Diva flower contest.

I made a bunch of Stitch Diva's flowers for the competition and submitted them, but I could only choose one. Here's my entry:
Stitch Diva Entry #1
Click here to be taken to my entry (you can only vote once):

I may not have the best flower but I hope I have the most friends! I'm especially concerned about that cute dog with the pink flowers.

Finally, thank you, Julie (skamamma) for voting for me before I even asked! xoxoxo

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I voted for you and not just cuz you're my bud either. I really like your flower!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

(blushes) I LOVE flattery!

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home