Friday, June 10, 2005

Jealous much?
























Chicken!
Originally uploaded by csabers99.
I love Lady Linoleum's site, Monster Crochet. I've been blogstalking there daily for several months now. Haven't been there? Check it out! She does some of the most creative and hilarious things I've ever seen in crochet. I also love reading her entries - she always sounds like someone I know.

Anyway, imagine my surprise when the Lady herself left a comment on MY blog about my pink sheep! I almost peed! I just had to send an email to let her know how cool it was that someone I "knew" commented on my blog!

Well, since asked me for a sheep, how could I refuse? ;) I asked for her address, but she wouldn't give it to me unless I "let" her send me something. Oh, ok! (twist, twist my arm).

So, last Friday I received this in the mail. Isn't it fabulous? Lady Linoleum dyes the yarn herself to get that wonderful "chicken flesh" color. Yum!

I love my chicken sooo much. The girls at Crochetville are uber envious, too. Lady Linoleum, thank you so much for sending this to me. It makes me crack up every time I look at it.

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

OMG, this is too much Celeste! But I am super excited that you like the chicken and am bowled over by the fact that other people besides us think that its funny too! Who knew???

And I love my sheep very much. He/She (I haven't figured that out yet) will be posted on my blog this weekend cuz he/she is so freakin' cool. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU MADE THOSE LITTLE TINY BLOODSHOT EYEBALLS! Not to mention the tongue hanging out of its mouth. Too funny! Love the sheep. Love the sheep. Love the SHEEP!

Muchos besitos!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I, certainly, am hella jealous!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

LL - you are so welcome!!

Jessica - I love your dogs and your sparklies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home