Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I Oughta be in Pictures!

As much as I like to read people's "top 10" (or 100!) "facts about me", email surveys, personality profiles, etc. I rarely participate. Recently, however, I came across this meme from Kay at Mason-Dixon Knitting via Jessica at Rose-Kim Knits.

Wanna join me? Great! Just put your link in the comments. I'd love to see yours!

Here we go:

The place I grew up:


The place I live now:


My name:


My grandmother's names:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




My favorite food:
So hard to pick just one!

My favorite drink(s):
Shaken really hard, up, 2 olives
Um, hello, I do live in Seattle...
When it comes down to it, though, I suppose my fave is H2O...


My favorite song:
by from

My favorite smell:


My favorite shoes:
they're ugly but comfy and I'm wearing them right now

My favorite lipstick (ok, I added this - it is ME, right?):
It's so hard to just pick one on ALL of these, but especially this one!

5 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

What great fun Celeste! I am going to have to try this! Just as soon as I find 5 minutes of spare time

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger sara said...

ooo fun!!! I'll have to do this too! Now, where will I find the time??

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Celeste said...

LOL! I worked on mine on and off for a week! Do LMK if you do one, though...

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I think I might have time to participate in this over the weekend. Should be interesting!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

cool! I'm gonna play too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home