Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Happy Birthday, Lisa!


Lisa's birthday bag
Lisa's birthday bag
Black Brownie Tower
I made a bag for my lovely red-headed friend, Lisa, modeled here by a not-so-willing Adler (please don't show my face, mom!)

The bag has no formal "pattern" - I just worked from handles down and stopped at two skeins. I used Cascade Yarns Prisma and a mostly matching silk ribbon. The bag is lined, albeit poorly (If you've read this blog you know how I hate to sew!) AND I got to use one of my "Made by..." labels. My second! Finally, I made a coordinating pouch to go with the bag.

Lisa's favorite dessert is brownies, so rather than a birthday cake, I made a birthday brownie tower! Yum!

Here is Lisa with her bag. She likes the bag, but not her hair, so don't look at it!

Lisa and bag

4 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger sara said...

The purse is really nice looking!

BTW: love your faves from Engrish! Coolpis...ah!! Refreshing!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Cool purse!!!! (brownies look pretty good, too);-)

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger carrie said...

your bag looks totally professional. (and i don't think there's anything wrong with your friend's hair, either!)

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice purse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home