Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm back!

Miss me?

I'm back from our camping trip. In fact, I've BEEN back since Sunday, but in addition to the 4 tons of gear I also seemed to have brought back some sort of virus that has been attacking me and giving me fever for 3 straight days.

I finally went to see my doctor yesterday. Those of you who know me will know how sick I must have been for that to happen! Turns out I'm not going to die (now). Anyway, I'm feeling better today but am woefully behind at work and my home is a disaster area. Eeek!

While I try to catch up, you can check out our fanTAStic camping trip here.

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Yay!! Welcome back Celeste! Of course we missed you! I even tagged you so that you would have something fun to do once you got back (i.e. you gotta go check out my blog now hehehehe)

Looks like a great time was had camping! I love communing with nature...so long as there is a blow up air mattress! :) No running water??? Eeek! Not sure I could do that one!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

We miss you! Sorry you're feeling yucky...big ole hugs!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Julie said...

so, are you trying to not have any photos of yourself? kinda like the guy who hides behind the fence on Home Improvement? Looks like a lot of fun. I think I'll have to try Mt Baker sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home