Monday, July 11, 2005

I was pretty sure I couldn't beat that dog...

The results are in - I won THIRD PLACE in the Stitch Diva Flower Competition! Yeah! See all the winners here.

Thank you all so much for your support of my "preppy flower". I appreciate it very much.

Guess what my prize is? I get to pick any Stitch Diva pattern. Which one should I get? Check them out here and let me know. Also, there are new patterns coming out that I may hold out for. What to do? What to do?

Oh, I almost forgot - I also won a KnitWhits knitted flower kit. A knitting kit for a crochet flower competition? Who knew?

Thanks again for your support!

8 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger jeannie said...

Rock on - congratulations! ;-D

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Yay! Congrats on the 3rd place finish! Hmmm.....I must say that personally I really like the Baroque Ladies Jacket Crochet Pattern, although the new patterns coming out might be something to wait for! You could always go for the corset...ummm...wait a minute...I thought torturing your body went out of style 100 years ago?? Was I hallucinating....are the designers really tyring to bring back the...gulp...corset?

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Way to go!!!
My vote would be for the ladies Baroque Jacket pattern.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

Yeah, I like the Baroque Jacket, but did you see the pillows? Pretty cool! I've sent a query asking about the new patterns coming out...I'll keep you updated!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Ever the rebel...I like the corset.

Hey girlie, you placed! That's coolio!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

My vote goes for the baroque jacket.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Jana said...

congrats!!! love the baroque jacket too. i just bought the celebrity shawl pattern today and just started it. all their patterns are awesome!

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger jaclim said...

Congratulations, Celeste! Please tell us what pattern you will finally choose as your prize. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home