Friday, July 15, 2005

I am a highly amusing, talented designer!

Who knew?

As I was catching up on my blog reading (blogstalking, as Lady Linoleum calls it), I was shocked to find ME the beneficiary of a shout out from Miss Kimberly. Thank you, Kimberly! You are so kind!

Here's one right back at ya! AND, it turns out, flattery DOES get you everywhere. Guess what I'm doing with my KnitWhits kit? Hint: it yearns to live in the land of Clinique. Oh, yeah, and Chimay.

Thank you for making my day, Kimberly! xoxo

(P.S. I noticed that Seattle is on your cities to visit before you die - if you make it here you can stay with me!)

4 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Now who is being to kind?? And the kit is longing to live in the land of Chimay? Really?!?!?!? You know, I visted the city of Chimay not too long ago :) The brewery was closed though :( Speaking of....tasted some Chimay last night in the grocery store - free samples...my kind of shopping! Where else but Belgium do you know that you can get a happy buzz going while food shopping?

And you might have gotten an "Eewww" or two out of me :)

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Love both yours and Kimberly's blogs. Hey lets all visit Seattle and have a girl party at Celeste's pad!!!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Celeste said...

Of course you're both welcome but I'd rather hit Kimberly's!

Oh, wait, I forgot about the leaky ceiling...

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Y'all are more than welcome at my place....I'll get the ceiling fixed even if I have to get up there and replaster it myself! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home