Saturday, September 03, 2005

Feeling like a kid again...

Summer vacation is now winding down and I have to admit that I'm a little sad. We've had such a good time I'm feeling a little of the back-to-school blues I can remember so vividly from my youth. Well, no matter - we've had lots of fun. It's time to reunite myself with this blog and my dear readers! I hope you all are well. I haven't been to Crochetville for almost 3 weeks - I don't know how I'll ever catch up!

My projects have been limited this summer due to heat and vacations, but I did manage to eek out a hat/poncho/bootie set for my friend Margaret's daughter, Jin Ah, who was born in Korea and arrived home this summer. I made this back in July, but dead batteries prevented me from posting this with the lovely model. The yarn is Baby Boucle by Bernat and is so soft!

Jin Ah Hat & Poncho Set Trifecta for Jin Ah Baby Boucle set

5 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Welcome back Celeste! We've missed you!!!

Have fun catching up! I was gone for a week and thought that I would never manage to catch up....actually I still really have not, oh well! :)

Love the set for Jin Ah - very cute!! Shes a cutie too!

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger sara said...

Love the baby set and the baby. Both are precious!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Glad you're back girlfriend!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jana said...

that is lovely. i made my daughter a baby boucle blanket. she loves it so much i made 2 more. one for the car and one for when the other is in the wash!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Matthew Lam said...

Did you go to USD?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home