Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It was all a Buttercream Blur, Part II

So, if you've read my last post you know I made FOURTEEN (14) dozen cupcakes over the weekend and that 8 were for a wedding.

What about the other 6?

Well, Sophie had her big kindergarten graduation celebration (say that three times really fast!) and we were treated to a "Smile Presentation" which was a slideshow of all the students one at a time - very cute! So, for the after party I made 4 dozen "smile" cupcakes:
More Cupcakes More Cupcakes

Finally, the last two dozen cupcakes were for Adler's end-of-year party. Since these were also the last I made, I have to admit they're nothing too fancy. Champagne cupcakes with leftover ganache and little hearts. Forgive the nasty cookie sheet - I didn't serve them that way. A girl runs out of trays making so many cupcackes!!
More Cupcakes

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger sara said...

Are those Necco wafers? Love the google eyed ones!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

Thank you! Yes, those are Necco (read: nasty) wafers.

Yarngirl, I'd send you some smiley cupcakes if I could figure out a way to do it! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home